Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, April 9, 2012

teaching nutrition to kids

I thought I would share this video as it did an awesome job topic about the problems we are facing when children are not learning about health, cooking nutrition etc.


ted talks education
I love watching TED talks and I hope in the next 5 years to be able to go to a conference even if I have to sell my car to do so lol. 


Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

sofia said...

Hi! I just want to thank you for a really inspiring blog. I got my diagnose a year ago and I'm now struggling with finding a diet that works for me. It's nice to read about someone who succeeded.