Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NOBAMA 2012 BABY

Nobama 2012 BABY! Ron Paul all the way............. I think we are tired of losers being president promising things and not delivering......when will they ever be held accountable? Constant race to raise funds to get re-elected..........and to do it again...........they dont try to solve the problems they simply feed us a little cheese and brainwash us with their so called polls b/c they know we follow the masses...BUT this is why we need to change it up!!! If Obama is elected again...........I dont even want to imagine what will happen. In the beginning I was happy b/c I thought the masses were changing with racial issues etc to end up with a president that has made George Bush 2nd look like a boyscout. NO WE CANT! GET OUT.. Let show them change baby!! mwuahh ( I know I was ranting a little but the truth is I give a shit...I care what happens to all of you (family members, friends, relatives, spouses...........etc) I'm doing my part by sharing "my voice" and you should share yours........whatever it is..... I know were stressed to the max, more pink slips than we know what to do with, the end is not in sight as we see it....But the future can be so bright if we stand up for what we really believe in. I know I don't care about big corporations and I care more about the little guy than some rich materialistic millionaire.......  I know the government and their goons usually use scare tactic (LIES) to make us act the way they want......but I'm speaking from the heart...if we don't act we will loose everything.........

We are the little guys-gals and WE are the majority so lets raise some hell..........intellectual revolution 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: