Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Curing IBD's-PAIN IS A POWERFUL TEACHER

Hey Everyone this is just a quick video talking about how PAIN CAN BE A POWERFUL TEACHER. I know this is a bold statement but it is the straight up truth and you can use this phrase as a tool to overcome your IBD. I go over a few ways how you can use this mentality to stay focused and on course to become med free or remain med free.

Thanks for tuning in and hope you like it. As usual look forward to your comments :) 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing!
And by the way...the still image on that video with the fingers being chopped up freaked me out. Haha but it intrigued me and made me want to watch it more.