Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, August 16, 2010

Crohn's Disease BEST THING that happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Just me talking about why I personally believe this disease is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Yes I know people may disagree with this statement but this is my opinion and after watching the video you will see why I think this.

I think of this quote " Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% how you respond to it" I love this quote because I took something like Crohns which forced me to wake up and overcame the disease. It also showed me how previous life is and that I should pursue the things that I want in this life :) It also showed me that is was indeed my responsibility to pay it forward and help others out.

**I know the video was a little long, my bad :) Its just hard to cram all that stuff into 1 3 min video.

No comments: